Post 1 : A country you would like to visit

Japan



Hello everyone, in this post I will talk about Japan🗼, it is one of the countries that I like to go to experience a different culture from Chile🗿, I am also a fan of Asian culture and I consider it a unique country.


Japan is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean, its capital is Tokyo and its language is very complex😓 because there are several regional dialects, but at present the official language is the Japanese language, which is spoken in Tokyo.

In this country I would like to go sightseeing trying to know several places like👀 Arashiyama, Hiroshima, Hitsujiyama Park, Kabukicho, Akihabara......... and so I could go on with a big list of places.😁😁

I would like to live in Japan although I consider it an expensive country💱 to do so and the difficulties that may exist due to communication issues😓, I consider it a place that can offer you a unique experience depending on the area of the country in which you decide to live.😄


Comentarios

  1. I will go with you on a trip to Akihabara. <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi, i would also like to go to japan, i would go to eat new things typical from there and i would buy a lot of mangas.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It is very difficult to select which places to visit in Japan, because is a very touristy country. Anyway, even with the language barrier, you can visit it without many problems if you speak and read english and know some of basic japanese. Someday i hope to visit it too.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hello, your blog has made me think about saving money to travel there.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Japan is a great place to visit if you like anime jajaaja

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 5- My Future Job

Post 6: Time travel to the future