Post 6: Time travel to the future

 


Hello everyone, today I have to tell you about a time travel that I would like to do.


I would like to travel to the commune of Lonquimay in the Chile of the year 2032, exactly I would like to travel to the board that is the place where the Biobío river is formed in that commune because it is a place that we visit with my family for camping and sport fishing every year when we travel to southern Chile and year after year I have noticed how the environment changes for the worse, if I had to mention any of them would be: de-forestation, pollution of rivers by the excavation of hills near them, each time the rivers have less water and less amount of fish. Unfortunately this trip 10 years in the future would only be to see if that nostalgic place that I visit year after year with my family on vacations still exists.


I am not very optimistic about the future of Chile in terms of pollution and drought, I understand that progress cannot be stopped but how much we will have to lose to do it.


If I had the option to stay in the year 2032, I would not stay there and I would return to the present because I am one of those people who value progress and doing, by this I mean that I do not like to get results without having lived the process of growing and building oneself, because I believe that you are what you do day by day and that can lead you to get results or not.




Comentarios

  1. every time the whole world takes more consideration to climate change, even though chile has not shown it these years because of all that has happened.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1 : A country you would like to visit

Post 5- My Future Job