Post 4: Childhood series

 Childhood series


Hello, today I will tell you about the series I watched in my childhood, I don't have many memories of my childhood playing with friends but I do have many memories of spending entire afternoons after school watching Dragon Ball, The Knights of the Zodiac, Sailor Moon, Akira among others.


 My sister used to buy VHS of anime like Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Phoenix 2772.... and let me watch them after finishing my homework, she ended up giving me all those VHS and I still have one in good condition which is ''the zodiac knights'' the great battle of the gods. After that I couldn't watch VHS anymore because the VHS player didn't work anymore, but at that time there were already some anime that were broadcasted on TV. 

After a few years, around the age of ten, anime magazines like ANIMEDIA started to be issued and I would ask my parents to buy me one magazine a year, so I could find out about the ones I had not been able to watch during that time.

Nowadays I still watch anime, some are good, others I find very repetitive, but there is always one or another that is a gem and I try to get into the world presented by each one to feel again that nostalgia of the animations of yesteryear.



Comentarios

  1. Very good series and very good memories. The Knights of the Zodiac is a classic and I loved it.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1 : A country you would like to visit

Post 5- My Future Job

Post 6: Time travel to the future